1) It revealed leaking old composite restoration
along with fresh class 3 cavities on the unrestored surface.
2) Radiograph revealed endodontic involvement of both centre
3) There was no presence of pain, sensitivity or swelling.
1) Endodontically involved centre incisors
2) Class 3 carious lesions on both lateral incisors
1) Root canal of both central incisors
2) Post-endodontic composite restorations
3) Class 3 composite restorations on lateral incisors
4) To reduce the crowding and to improve the arch alignment
4 direct composite veneers were designed.
5) Each tooth was built, taking into consideration the lip
line, phonetics, esthetics and occlusion.
Once the occlusion had stabilized, the restorations
were finished and polished. The patient was given nightguards
for use at night.